Economic development through the development of our Human Resources in Palestine and Jordan.
Conduct Social Responsibility through Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET), to Qualify Human Resources, and Support R & D, in Jordan & Palestine, to Enhance human development.
The Foundation Objectives
1- Supporting technical & vocational education & training, in response to market demand.
This shall entail carrying out the following:
- Qualify graduates in technical fields according to the labor market demand in an efficient, effective and sustainable manner.
Improving awareness and demand for market relevant TVET.
- Enhancing quality of technical and vocational education and training in the area.
- Participate with relevant stakeholders, in improving and revising
- technical and vocational education and training systems and institutions.
- Create centers of excellence in the field of technical and vocational education and training that is accessible, affordable, accountable, relevant, and responsive.
- Continue to develop the existing foundations’ projects to ensure alignment to the foundation’s mission.
- Utilize the capabilities of stakeholders’ resources to develop TVET in the areas of quality, expansion, partnership, and other aspects of improvement.
- Preserve and Grow the equity base of the Foundation.